Wednesday, November 5, 2014

All Hallow's Eve

As much as I don't adore Halloween, it is tough to resist cute kids in costumes.

Dominic spotted the Astronaut costume back in July while we were shopping at Costco.  He had begged me for an astronaut costume LAST Halloween, but instead I made the boys choose something to wear from our pretend play stash at home.  So, when he pointed out the costume again this year I decided to up my mom creds and answer YES! to his request.  Sometimes it just feels good to say yes to the kids.  Plus I thought it was on sale (But it wasn't.  But by then I couldn't take back my YES!  Lesson learned.)

Anyways, a YES to Dominic meant a YES to Gabriel.  So in the middle of July I came home from grocery shopping with an Astronaut and Race-Car Driver (because of course they wore the costumes home).  And on October 31st they wore the costumes again and melted my heart with their adorable-ness.  We also dug up our monkey costume that Dominic wore when he was 6-months old.  You can tell from the photos that Nicholas loved wearing it.  I love that it highlights his soft, yummy cheeks.














After going out-front for photos we headed to an All Saints Day vigil mass (All Hallow's Eve) and blessing of costumes.  Then we headed to my Mom and Dad's neighborhood for some good old-fashioned Trick-or-Treating.  

And that's it!  Happy Halloween!



No comments: