Dominic participated in our parish's Vacation Bible School week-long camp.
This year was exciting because it was his first experience as a "real" camper (for the past two-years he was in the preschool class).
The theme was "Weird Animals"-- the kids reflected on how much Jesus loves us individually, no matter what [weird] gifts, talents, backgrounds we might have.
It was very sweet, and we are still (still!) listening to the theme song on a loop. I (secretly) enjoy it.
I think I cried all five mornings that I dropped him off.
And watching him put his little hands over his heart during the songs kind of made me a wreck. He is just too adorable.
I just keep thinking that he will never be the "youngest" of the school-aged again. Wow.
Gabriel was checking it all out, and is looking forward to joining in the FUN next year.




No comments:
Post a Comment