Disney's "Cars" was the theme for Gabriel's 3rd birthday.
He woke up to some special decorations and requested "red eggs" for breakfast.
All he wanted for his birthday was "Red", the fire truck from the Disney movie. It was a tough toy to find-- Michael randomly came across it while shopping at Kmart in Big Bear!
Gabriel was very excited. It was a sweet moment.
Since it was Sunday, we went to mass as a family. Gabriel enjoyed a special birthday blessing, his regular Church donut, and a trip through the McDonalds drive-thru on our way home. I picked out some books for him as well, to add to our home library.
Later in the day, Gabriel and I took a special trip to Toys R Us to spend a gift card he had received. I rarely get alone time just with Gabriel... It was so fun!
We got home just in time to PARTY with his grandparents, Grandma Judy, Aunt and Uncles, cousins and his Godmother. We ate too much sugar, opened too many presents, and had a blast.
What a blessed day!
Happy Birthday Gabriel!





















No comments:
Post a Comment