Since we are only a week into June, I might as well recap some of our May happenings over here.
| Our "May Book Basket", in honor of Our Blessed Mother. |
As always, our home has been filled with joy, love and absolute chaos. Nicholas is 5-months-old, but I feel as though we are still in survival mode right now.
| I am seriously outnumbered... |
But... we ARE getting by, with a little help from our caffeinated friend...
We wrapped up Little League on Saturdays (and Tuesdays, and Thursdays)... Dominic had a wonderful experience with Tee-Ball, but I still can't believe how much of a commitment it was for a five-year-old. No wonder so many professional baseball players come out of Southern California!
We also celebrated a wonderful and memorable Mother's Day. The boys surprised me with a sweet scavenger hunt and many of my favorite treats. We met my own Mama and family for brunch, and relaxed for the rest of the day (we even ordered in for dinner!).
My dance-teaching job also kept me busy working this month, with two weekend competitions. I brought Nicholas along with me and left the other little boys in Daddy's care. I think they enjoyed several nutritious yummy trips to McDonalds!
![]() |
| Our boys do everything together! |
Lastly, Nicholas just keeps growing quickly, the way babies do. His big brothers affectionally call him "Nicho" and literally speaking for him, in high (slightly annoying) squeaky voices. Nicho loves staring at mommy, chewing on toys and hanging out outdoors. He is not too fond of napping and still cries A LOT, but we love him and cannot stay mad at him (for any length of time). I mean, look at this sweet face...
Here's to June, and the beginning of a new Summer!








No comments:
Post a Comment