I have been terrible at taking photos of our beautiful Nicholas.
He is the sweetest of babies under one condition: he must be in my arms. This makes it hard to catch photo ops of his adorable smiles!
Our little Nicholas is over three-months old now (though developmentally a two-month-old). He is finally starting to sit calmly through his bath time and he loves to coo and chat with us with his tiny angelic voice. I am sure that the older boys coo-ed as well, but I honestly do not remember ever hearing a sweeter sound in my life than Nicholas's small voice.
It melts my heart every. single. time.
Nicholas's middle name is Raphael, which means "God heals".
I do not think we could have been inspired to choose a more fitting name for this little boy. We had such a rough and unexpected start, but with each day that passes Nicholas Raphael is thriving and our family is healing, by the grace of God.
I am so in love with you Nicholas Raphael. Thank you for all the joy you bring.



No comments:
Post a Comment