Saturday, February 8, 2014

newborn photo shoot

I am so grateful for the beautiful photos that Sara took of Nicholas.  These newborn days are such a blur, I often forget to take out my camera.  Nicholas will never be this tiny again however, and I cherish these memories of him!

I am also grateful that I get to kiss this precious baby's soft cheeks all day long...




Our surprise Christmas gift...


The most handsome and loving big brothers a baby could have...




Our first photo as a family of five!


I cried over the fact that I didn't have a photo of the three of us in right after Nicholas was born.  I am so glad we finally have a beautiful keepsake of our new baby.







Here our precious boy is wrapped in a Christmas blanket that a NICU volunteer draped over his incubator on his birthday.  I have kept the blanket so that I can one day tell him what a little fighter he was upon his arrival.





No comments: