I have been Mrs. Ricci for six years now.
I have been ridiculously happy and blessed for these six years.
We have been gifted with three precious sons, a warm and loving home, and a marriage rich with love.
It rained on our wedding day, but our day could not have been more perfect.
It has rained again on us a few times in the past six years.
This month has especially been a struggle for me.
Our child was hospitalized and separated from our family-- I was a wreck.
This challenge reminded me how much you are my rock, my compass, my support, Michael.
You stood strongly by my side, praying, smiling, loving me and holding me up.
Through the sacrament of marriage, you gave me the strength that I could not find on my own.
I have built my life around you, and together we have build our life around God.
I could not imagine it any other way.
I still choose you!
There will be more storms ahead, but I trust that they will only make our love stronger.
I love you with all of my heart, for the rest of my life.
The love of husband and wife is the force that welds society together.
-St. John Chrysostom
No comments:
Post a Comment