Friday, July 19, 2013

vacation bible school


 Dominic has been counting down to our parish Vacation Bible School since the last July.  We haven't started any official preschool programs yet, but if anyone ever asks him "What school do you go to?", Dominic's response is consistent:  "I go to Vacation Bible School". 

This year's theme was Kingdom Rock, and we learned how to "Stand Strong with God".  

Here is my sweet preschooler proudly wearing his shirt before the first session.  He was so excited!



 Dominic's Preschool Palace "Crew Leader" was his older cousin Andy, and the boys had so much fun together.  Andy is the sweetest 12-year-old I know!




It was so cute to witness him raising his hand and answering questions asked my his teachers.




Dominic and his friend Raelin became inseparable throughout the week!  


Gabriel was too young to attend this year, but he LOVED watching the older kids and joining in for the  Praise and Worship songs!  I think I will have a second little camper on my hands next summer :).




I guess we will start counting down to the next session... Only 365 days to go!

No comments: